Meet compliance! Ontario law mandates that employers screen workers before they enter a worksite. Remove the paperwork to reduce touchpoints. Save hundreds of hours by switching to this simple digital tool.
The Get Ready Daily Screening Tool™ is a simple and easily accessible app that allows employees, essential visitors, and contractors to complete the required assessment on their desktop or mobile device to determine if they are COVID-19 safe to enter a workplace.
The COVID-19 Safety Plan includes pre-drafted policies, procedures, guidelines, and communications to help keep your staff safe and your business meets legislative compliance.
Infectious Disease Outbreak Awareness Course – this certified online training provides Managers with the information they need to understand pandemics.
Upload your logo to further customize the tool – no extra charge.
No staff onboarding required! The Daily Screening Tool is available via a unique URL and QR code.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with an onboarding checklist that describes the information we need to customize your account and set-up your managers. Once we receive this information, we will have you up and running within one business day!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
License Agreement (Terms and Conditions) of Get Ready Daily Screening Application
This License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding legal contract between you (either an individual or legal entity) and Get Ready Online Inc. (“Get Ready”). By downloading, installing, accessing or using the accompanying software (the “Application”) you will be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, Get Ready is not willing to grant you any right to use or access the Application to you. In such event, you may not download, install, access, use or copy the Application.
APPLICATION ACCESS AND USE LICENSE
The Application is licenced to you, not sold. Except for the limited license granted in this Agreement, Get Ready and its licensors retain the right, title and interest in the Application and interest in the Application and all proprietary rights in the Application, including copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets rights.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE. The license granted you a revocable, non-transferable (except as provided below), nonexclusive license to use on your computer and mobile phone device.
2. LIMITATIONS ON LICENSE. The license granted to you in this Agreement is restricted as follows:
a. Limitations on Copying and Distribution. You may not copy or distribute the Application except to the extent that copying is necessary to use the Application for purposes set forth herein.
b. Limitations on Reverse Engineering and Modification. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create works derivative of the Application.
c. Sublicense, Rental and Third-Party Use. You may not assign, sublicense, rent timeshare, loan, lease or otherwise transfer the Application, or directly or indirectly permit any third party to use or copy the Application.
d. Proprietary Notices. You may not remove any proprietary notice (e.g., copyright and trademark notices) from the Application.
e. Use in Accordance with Documentation. All use of the Application must be in accordance with its then-current documentation.
f. Compliance with Applicable Law. You are solely responsible for ensuring your use of the Application is in compliance with all applicable foreign, federal, state and local laws, and rules and regulations.
3. TERM. THIS LICENCE IS GRANTED FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 MONTHS, AT WHICH TIME, IF NO ACTION IS TAKEN BY EITHER PARTY THE TERM SHALL CONVERT TO A MONTH-TO-MONTH UNTIL TERMINATION.
4. TERMINATION. May occur, if:
a. In the event you breach any of its terms. In the event of a claim of intellectual property infringement by any third party relating to the Application, Get Ready may terminate this Agreement.
b. If after the initial 3-month term either party wishes to terminate the Licence for any reason without prejudice, after providing 30-days notice.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GET READY AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUITE QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GET READY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED.
GET READY DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS. USE OF THE APPLICATION DOES NOT CREATE A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISION TO OBTAIN TREATMENT FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. THIS APPLICATION WAS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF RENDING MEDICAL ADVICE. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE COUNSEL OF YOUR PHYSICIAN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GET READY OR ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE), WHICH INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF GET READY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF GET READY AND ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENCORS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE APPLICATION.
Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some of the above may not apply to you.
7. GENERAL. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regards to any choice or conflict of laws, rule or principle that will result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction. This Agreement shall not be governed by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods. Any action or proceedings brought by either party hereto shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the Province of Ontario, and the parties submit to personal jurisdiction of those courts for purpose of any action or proceeding. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between Get Ready and you with respect to transactions contemplated in this Agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, all of which are merged in this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be modified, amended or in any way altered except by an instrument in writing signed by the authorized representatives of both parties. In the event any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or enforceable pursuant to judicial decree, the remainder of this Agreement will remain valid and enforceable according to the terms. Any failure by Get
Ready to strictly enforce any provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of that provision or any subsequent breach of that provision. These disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT IN THE EVENT ANY REMEDY HEREUNDER IS DETERMINED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT.