Hospitals have always had an Infection Prevention, and Control Manager. Now businesses need one too! Our medical and emergency experts will Bridge-the-Gap for you. We take away the uncertainty of managing the medical issues and provide a clear, easy to follow program, so you can get ready to return to work.
Get Ready to Return to Work Program
The Get Ready Inc. Return to Work toolkit equips businesses with a comprehensive and adaptable plan for a quick and safe return to work following an infectious disease outbreak. We take the guessing out of “how do we do this” and we provide your organization with the peace of mind that you have created a safe business environment for your employees and customers to return to.
- Our ready to use-web based platform containing modules and video training tutorials about the use of personal protection equipment (PPE), proper cleaning practices, screening stations, outbreak governance in the workplace, and much more.
- An Employee Attendance Reporting Tool
- A Daily Status Tool
- An Exposed Person Back Tracking Tool
- The Get Ready™ Emergency App
- Get Ready to Return to Work Certificate of Completion
- Our Return To Work program is compliant with ministry regulations – WHO, CDC, PHAC, PHO, OSHA
- Upon completion of the program, you will receive a Get Ready Return to Work “Certificate of Completion”. This acts as assurance to all parties involved with your organization that your business has undergone satisfactory health and safety training to resume operations following an infectious disease outbreak.
- The Get Ready platform provides a path forward now by providing rapid onboarding and deployment.
Get Ready has a team of Public Health, Infection Prevention and Control and Outbreak Planning Experts to develop our Infectious Disease Outbreak Programs.
- Over 150 pre-drafted documents and digital forms
- Medical Directives
- Infection Prevention and Control Measures
- Screening Program
- Social Distancing
- Human Resources Policies
- Online Pandemic Outbreak Training
- Individual staff safety apps for mobile devices
- Attendance Reporting Tool (can be purchased separately)
- Certificate of completion
Our complete IDO program is ready for immediate deployment and can be onboarded within minutes.
University Ave., Toronto, April 20, 2020 1:03pm
Testimonial“My team and I are so incredibly grateful for our partnership with Get Ready during this unprecedented time. Our business is unique and our return to work strategy must be custom to ensure that the health and safety of our members, staff, and visitors is considered at every turn. The Get Ready team is responsive, agile, and committed to ensuring we feel supported and our business can adapt quickly to the changing environment. We cannot recommend them enough!”
Brittnei Gaudio, VP of Operations, iQ Offices
The Attendance Reporting Tool
Keeping track of sick time and absence reporting has always been a lot of work, and now it’s even more difficult during a pandemic.
Get Ready has just released the new Attendance Reporting Tool as part of its cloud-based Return to Work Program. This tool will enable managers to easily and rapidly track people that cannot come to work and the reasons why. The dashboards let senior management instantly know absenteeism levels at work sites or even by department so they can quickly identify the risks and implement the continuity plans for Staff Shortages.
The Attendance Reporting Tool will save your managers thousands of hours and HR staff will love the absence tracking data to help them better sort out employee payroll issues.
The Attendance Reporting Tool is available for immediate deployment (on-boarding takes a few minutes). The ROI is estimated to be 4 to 5 times the initial cost within weeks of implementation.
Attendance Reporting Tool demo (2.19 min)