Hospitals have always had an Infection Prevention and Control Program.
Now businesses need one too!
Get Ready™ Workplace Infection Prevention and Control Program
We live in a world where infectious disease outbreaks are common. It is now vital for not only hospitals, but all businesses to adopt adequate training and protocols to maintain infectious disease prevention and control in the workplace. Let us help you Get ReadyTM
The Get Ready™ Workplace IPAC Program was designed to equip businesses with the tools and knowledge to appropriately respond to an infectious disease outbreak.
The Get Ready™ Workplace IPAC Program will ensure business readiness using the following tools:
- Our ready-to-use cloud-based platform includes policies, procedures and practices regarding proper cleaning, PPE, screening stations, social distancing, managing an exposure in the workplace, outbreak governance, and much more
- Online Infectious Disease Outbreak Awareness training and tutorials
- Employee Attendance Reporting Tool
- Daily Status Tool
- Exposed Person Back Track Tool
- The Get Ready™ Emergency App
- Upon completion of the program, you will receive a Get Ready™ Workplace IPAC Certificate of Completion. This acts as assurance to stakeholders that your business has taken appropriate action to ensure a safe workplace during and following an infectious disease outbreak.
Why Get Ready™?
- The Get Ready™ Workplace IPAC Program was developed by our experienced team of Physicians, Public Health, Infection Prevention and Control, and Outbreak Planning experts
- The program is compliant with PHAC, PHO, OSHA regulations and guidelines
- · The Get Ready™ platform provides a path forward by providing rapid onboarding and deployment. Get Ready today!
The Attendance Reporting Tool
This tool enables you to easily and rapidly track staff who had called in sick or people who had failed the screening station assessment and the reasons why.
This tool also tracks all visitors and contractors who have passed the screening station and were enabled entry to the worksite. The staff member they report to will also be logged.
From a business continuity and operations perspective the dashboard provides senior management with real-time absenteeism levels at work sites. This equips departments with the ability to quickly identify staff shortages to mitigate risks and implement continuity plans.
The attendance reporting tool will save supervisors thousands of hours and enable HR staff to easily determine employee payroll issues associated with absenteeism.”
The Workplace IPAC Playbook
For ease of use and ready reference, Get READY™ will also provide a handy and printable PDF playbook. so you can export the online information into paper format. This convenient extra is suitable for personnel who may not have immediate access to the online version. The playbook includes all the pertinent policies and procedures needed to keep your business running safely and smoothly.
Attendance Reporting Tool demo (2.19 min)
To buy, contact us by phone or email
Get Ready has a team of Public Health, Infection Prevention and Control and Outbreak Planning Experts to develop our Infectious Disease Outbreak Programs.
- Over 150 pre-drafted documents and digital forms
- Medical Directives
- Infection Prevention and Control Measures
- Screening Program
- Social Distancing
- Human Resources Policies
- Online Pandemic Outbreak Training
- Individual staff safety apps for mobile devices
- Attendance Reporting Tool (can be purchased separately)
- Certificate of completion
Our complete IDO program is ready for immediate deployment and can be onboarded within minutes.
University Ave., Toronto, April 20, 2020 1:03pm
Testimonial“My team and I are so incredibly grateful for our partnership with Get Ready during this unprecedented time. Our business is unique and our return to work strategy must be custom to ensure that the health and safety of our members, staff, and visitors is considered at every turn. The Get Ready team is responsive, agile, and committed to ensuring we feel supported and our business can adapt quickly to the changing environment. We cannot recommend them enough!”
Brittnei Gaudio, VP of Operations, iQ Offices