Get Ready to manage your Emergency Operations Centre
Get Ready to manage a disaster!
The Get Ready™ Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) Program will ensure your staff is confident and competent in the EOC.
This IMS-based program includes
- EOC member training *
- EOC exercises*
- Online EOC procedures and forms
- Put your organization’s Emergency Plan online
* Meeting OFMEM legislative requirements
Prepare your EOC staff
Give them the training they need before the disaster – online, at their own pace, and cost-effectively. Courses include:
- Incident Command Post
- Emergency Operations Centre
- Crisis Communication
- Post Incident Debrief
- Multi-Agency Interoperability
- Media Relations
- Bridging the Gap: EM and BCP
- Social Media in Crisis
- EOC of the Month refreshers
Test the Plan. Practice your People.
- The Two-Hour Table-Top Exercise – virtual response, live EOC activation
- The Site Exercise – customize, full live activation and response
- Program Activation and After-Action Report
Provide your EOC staff with the cloud-based tools they need to efficiently and effectively manage and emergency – from virtually anywhere.
- Dynamic EOC Job Action Sheet (JAS) to guide members and document decisions made and actions taken
- Fillable forms to track tasks and communication
- EOC Dashboard for real-time situational awareness
- Have your organizational Emergency Plan available online
- Desktop and mobile cloud-based software using existing ICT hardware